Monday, March 8, 2010

A Couple Cute Pictures for the Grandmas...!

I was going to take Sadie for a jog this afternoon, but it's windy and rainy...Part of our fence and our gate to our backyard actually blew over today! It wasn't on very well to start with, but still--brings back Corbett memories...So Sadie and I are playing instead, and have plans to bake some bread for the week since I have neglected to do so, and Danny and I have been eating sandwiches out of english muffins...
Here are a couple cute ones for the Grandmas! She's getting so big! She can sit pretty well now--I always sit around her, becausee she eventually tips over, but she does so well now! She also scooches around in her crib somehow...when I get her after her naps, she's usually never in the same position that she started in! :) Usually she rotates about 90 degrees...



1 comment: